Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,794 Members 47,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FIX > Fix for nb2 firmware lag problem

Tip us?

greatoak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up FIX > Fix for nb2 firmware lag problem

After the recent update if ur phone starts lagging go see how much space ur applicatons are occupying. Because due to the recent changes the gallery app is broken nd this causes it to use abnormal amount of space(~14gb which our grand doesnt have) causing the lag issues.. the simplest fix is to just disable the app completely through manage application setting

Just clear data,clear cache and turn off gallery and use googles photos app until the next official upgrade...

Typing this on the renewed smooth and zippy grand running nb2

Excuse me for not posting screen shots or an official guide... but this fix is fairly very simple
Do tell me if I helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greatoak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skpadhi79
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatoak View Post
After the recent update if ur phone starts lagging go see how much space ur applicatons are occupying. Because due to the recent changes the gallery app is broken nd this causes it to use abnormal amount of space(~14gb which our grand doesnt have) causing the lag issues.. the simplest fix is to just disable the app completely through manage application setting

Just clear data,clear cache and turn off gallery and use googles photos app until the next official upgrade...

Excuse me for not posting screen shots or an official guide... but this fix is fairly very simple
wow...dats a news for me............everybody worrying about the bnb2 update can try that....

with Nebula Kernel 3.16 and Philz Touch Recovery 6.56.2

Kishan14
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatoak View Post

Thnx for sharing useful info... But u must give a try for 4.4.2... Lag free..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
MY WORK
[ROM]Thinking Bridge
[ROM] **C-ROM**
[ROM] OSE - I9082
Press button if I helped you somehow