Ask a question

No registration required

FIX > Fix for nb2 firmware lag problem

OP greatoak

26th April 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

1 posts
After the recent update if ur phone starts lagging go see how much space ur applicatons are occupying. Because due to the recent changes the gallery app is broken nd this causes it to use abnormal amount of space(~14gb which our grand doesnt have) causing the lag issues.. the simplest fix is to just disable the app completely through manage application setting

Just clear data,clear cache and turn off gallery and use googles photos app until the next official upgrade...

Typing this on the renewed smooth and zippy grand running nb2

Excuse me for not posting screen shots or an official guide... but this fix is fairly very simple
Do tell me if I helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greatoak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 104

292 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatoak

After the recent update if ur phone starts lagging go see how much space ur applicatons are occupying. Because due to the recent changes the gallery app is broken nd this causes it to use abnormal amount of space(~14gb which our grand doesnt have) causing the lag issues.. the simplest fix is to just disable the app completely through manage application setting

Just clear data,clear cache and turn off gallery and use googles photos app until the next official upgrade...

Excuse me for not posting screen shots or an official guide... but this fix is fairly very simple

wow...dats a news for me............everybody worrying about the bnb2 update can try that....
29th April 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #3  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 408

349 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatoak

Thnx for sharing useful info... But u must give a try for 4.4.2... Lag free..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread