Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,688 Members 40,135 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery Saving Life ROM???

Tip us?

nightxlord
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Battery Saving Life ROM???

Any1 knows any ROM has good Battery Saving Life version 4.4.2 kitkat and proper working Bluetooth Streaming?

spirodave
Old
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
Default Battery Saver

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightxlord View Post
Any1 knows any ROM has good Battery Saving Life version 4.4.2 kitkat and proper working Bluetooth Streaming?
The rom Port beanstalk for our device is amazing for battery ..I use uber 4.4 kernel and set it on noop and ondemandx and i get a battery drain at about 1% an hour at idle . I suggest better battery stats to find any wakelocks that might prevent deep sleep . also install cpu spy and make sure that your phone is deep sleeping .. I have the best battery life using the rom port beanstalk not the official.. Also hellkat is excellent for battery life .. I tried them all and rom port by souns of math is the best .. My battery results are the best when i have data off when the screen shuts off..Making sure your device deep sleeps is the biggest key factor.. Most roms i have tried still drain at 3% and hour or more while deep sleeping.. A good indicator of battery life as far as i know is how it drains at idle..Sometimes i have even only .8% an hour drain . Also the beanstalk rom by sounds of math is a great rom it is my daily driver.If you have any other ? let me know ...Hit thanks if this helped .. As far as bluetooth streaming I can test it out when i get home
The Following User Says Thank You to spirodave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,517
There's not that many ROMs my friend. Try them all and decide which one works best for you. That's the XDA way.

Remember to give them a few days to get a fair feel for each ROM.
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

micmars
Old
Thanks Meter 9,844
Moderator Edit: These questions inevitably lead to disagreements and deter development. The best rom is the one that you enjoy. Thread closed.
"...dismiss whatever insults your own soul." - Whitman
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them." - Louis CK

The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe