No registration required
Thread Closed

Battery Saving Life ROM???

OP nightxlord

29th April 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Any1 knows any ROM has good Battery Saving Life version 4.4.2 kitkat and proper working Bluetooth Streaming?
29th April 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Saint Louis missouri
Thanks Meter: 154

580 posts
Donate to Me
More
Battery Saver
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightxlord

Any1 knows any ROM has good Battery Saving Life version 4.4.2 kitkat and proper working Bluetooth Streaming?

The rom Port beanstalk for our device is amazing for battery ..I use uber 4.4 kernel and set it on noop and ondemandx and i get a battery drain at about 1% an hour at idle . I suggest better battery stats to find any wakelocks that might prevent deep sleep . also install cpu spy and make sure that your phone is deep sleeping .. I have the best battery life using the rom port beanstalk not the official.. Also hellkat is excellent for battery life .. I tried them all and rom port by souns of math is the best .. My battery results are the best when i have data off when the screen shuts off..Making sure your device deep sleeps is the biggest key factor.. Most roms i have tried still drain at 3% and hour or more while deep sleeping.. A good indicator of battery life as far as i know is how it drains at idle..Sometimes i have even only .8% an hour drain . Also the beanstalk rom by sounds of math is a great rom it is my daily driver.If you have any other ? let me know ...Hit thanks if this helped .. As far as bluetooth streaming I can test it out when i get home
The Following User Says Thank You to spirodave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,862

13,360 posts
More
There's not that many ROMs my friend. Try them all and decide which one works best for you. That's the XDA way.

Remember to give them a few days to get a fair feel for each ROM.
29th April 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #4  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 10,892

6,159 posts
More
Moderator Edit: These questions inevitably lead to disagreements and deter development. The best rom is the one that you enjoy. Thread closed.
The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread