Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,023 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Edge to edge protectors?

Tip us?

Kendosis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default Edge to edge protectors?

Most screen protectors I've tried have been cut too small, I know the slightly curved glass causes problems but are there any screen protectors that go edge to edge or at least close?

dredd2099
Old
Thanks Meter 5
its cut smaller to accommodate case use
xtremeguard is the only one I know that seems to cut it bigger (ie closer to the edge) for their screen protectors
cant say for the g2 as I moved away from them for that reason
The Following User Says Thank You to dredd2099 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adr83
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Ghost armor covers edge to edge

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

detonation
Old
Thanks Meter 106
I just put on one of Xtremeguards newer dry install protectors. It goes edge to edge but doesn't stay stuck down on the curved part. I put it on last night and after about the 4th time taking my phone out of my pocket this morning it caught and peeled off. I also got their wet install version, which I'll be putting on tonight and I'm sure will stick better, but I don't like the texture of those so I'll only be using it until I get a better dry one.

If you don't mind the more rubbery wet install protectors, that's your best bet for edge to edge, otherwise the smoother plastic ones have to be cut short for a reason.
Droid > Droid Incredible > Droid X > Galaxy Nexus > Droid Razr Maxx > Galaxy S3 > Droid DNA > Moto X > LG G2
The Following User Says Thank You to detonation For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
lg g2, screen protector