Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,304 Members 41,181 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Facing a problem with the camera flash.

Tip us?

aniketk1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Facing a problem with the camera flash.

Hi guys,

I recently used this flashlight app and played a bit with the strobe mode. After launching the camera app, the flash flickers (like when it did in the strobe mode of flashlight app) when clicking a photo which never happened before!

I tried clearing the data of the camera app as well as uninstalling the flashlight app. Also, I did a full factory reset but the camera flash flickers in the same way. I dont understand what to do.

Will re-flashing the ROM solve the problem? Where can I find the stock ROM for Micromax A116i. Please link me to a guide if there is any. Any solutions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

shivambajaj
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Use mere rom by megatron.....it has an included flashlight....pls flasg that

Sent from my H120 using xda premium

jayadu
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketk1 View Post
Hi guys,

I recently used this flashlight app and played a bit with the strobe mode. After launching the camera app, the flash flickers (like when it did in the strobe mode of flashlight app) when clicking a photo which never happened before!

I tried clearing the data of the camera app as well as uninstalling the flashlight app. Also, I did a full factory reset but the camera flash flickers in the same way. I dont understand what to do.

Will re-flashing the ROM solve the problem? Where can I find the stock ROM for Micromax A116i. Please link me to a guide if there is any. Any solutions will be appreciated.

Thanks!
I think it'll be a hardware problem
Anyway 4 confirming flash the stock firmware using sp tools if still the problem persists thn ull hav to go to SC 4 service

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Please hit thanks button if i helped u in any way