No registration required

[GT-I9001][Q] problem while installing new recovery

OP DanielMit

28th April 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
hay,
i want to install new 4.4.2 rom, and i have the stock rom GB.
i have to install new recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2463347
but i tried to install:
20130929 TWRP v2.6.3.0 Touch Version FOR NORMAL DEVICES (based on ADC kernel v3.0)
and
20130929 CWM v6.0.3.8 No Touch Version FOR NORMAL DEVICES (based on ADC kernel v3.0)
but they both have the same problem. im connecting to the recovery, install zip from sdcard, choose zip from internal sdcard and choose the file. it working and then showing me:
Quote:

installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "ariesve" || getprop(ro.build.product) == "aroesve" || getprop(ro.product.device) == "GT-I9001" || getprop(ro.build.product) == "GT-I19001"
E: error in /emmc/TWRP_2.6.3.0_ariesve_20130929_ADCT_fixed_singed.zi p
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

how can i change rom with this recovery? this recovery is stupid and nor works fine.
help plz.
29th April 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 110

543 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielMit

hay,
i want to install new 4.4.2 rom, and i have the stock rom GB.
i have to install new recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2463347
but i tried to install:
20130929 TWRP v2.6.3.0 Touch Version FOR NORMAL DEVICES (based on ADC kernel v3.0)
and
20130929 CWM v6.0.3.8 No Touch Version FOR NORMAL DEVICES (based on ADC kernel v3.0)
but they both have the same problem. im connecting to the recovery, install zip from sdcard, choose zip from internal sdcard and choose the file. it working and then showing me:

how can i change rom with this recovery? this recovery is stupid and nor works fine.
help plz.

Can you send me the updater-script? If you don't know what it is, It'll be located in the ROM zip in META-INF>com>google>android. All you have to do is extract the file Updater-script and send it to me.

NOTE: DO NOT extract the whole ROM itself.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread