Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Can't Flash Fix Droid Razr M - Tried Everything - HELP!

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
By amandafrat, Junior Member on 9th April 2014, 10:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I can't get my Droid Razr M off the boot screen, endless boot loop happening with the startup screen.

I downloaded the RSD Lite 5.6 (then 5.7) and tried both. Neither is recognizing my device.

I downloaded the AdbDriverInstaller.exe for Android. Did not even recognize my device - the device is plugged in, I'm looking at the AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) on my phone. Says Device is Locked (whatever that means). Status Code: 0. Transfer Mode: USB Connected. So it recognizes that there is a USB plugged into it.

I ran ALL of these firmware versions from this website through the RSD Lite - sbf . droid - developers . org - NONE are working.

I keep getting Status: Failed Flashing Process: 1/19 flash partition "gpt_main0.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL.

I saw some forums that said within the actual firmware XML file, to delete these lines of code, so I did (note: I tried running them before and after the file edit):

<step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" />
<step operation="oem" var="fb_mode_set" />
<step operation="oem" var="fb_mode_clear" />

The Following User Says Thank You to amandafrat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amandafrat Ad-Free
23rd April 2014, 05:30 PM |#2  
Flag Waterville, ME. 04901
Thanks Meter: 0
Make sure the battery is fully charged then I will give you a link to what I use to fix this issue

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
29th April 2014, 03:39 PM |#3  
Flag Waterville, ME. 04901
Thanks Meter: 0
Go to Google search and search for Motorola RAZR m utility 1.20 it was created by mattlgroff

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Use this

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread