[Q] Frequently lose APN / mobile data

Search This thread

delabeaux

Mar 6, 2008
Hello,

It seems I frequently lose my APN and Mobile data. Every 30-40 mins if not used, it's gone.

I have to go to Settings>More Settings>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names>APN (not set)>and type in: vzwinternet... a few seconds later it pulls the data and works fine. The next time I need it, gone.

I'm running Hyperdrive ROM at the moment but have tested Jellybean, Baja and a few others with the same issue.

I have reformated, deleted and wiped all rom slots in safestrap.

My search of this forum and of google yields me a previous issue similar to this on an LG from 2011, and google reveals people looking for APN settings but no real solution.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Reactions: Bonniecal

delabeaux

Mar 6, 2008
its not big problem. if you can't access the apn then just use the apn of you prepaid.(your phone must be rooted and restarted). but knew that this phone gets the anp automatically.

It's not prepaid. It's not a big problem, just annoying. After I set the APN to vzwinternet, I save it. It still does not hold the settings. I am rooted, obviously, had have re-booted, and tried with other roms as well and have the same result.

Reactions: Bonniecal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

It seems I frequently lose my APN and Mobile data. Every 30-40 mins if not used, it's gone.

I have to go to Settings>More Settings>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names>APN (not set)>and type in: vzwinternet... a few seconds later it pulls the data and works fine. The next time I need it, gone.

I'm running Hyperdrive ROM at the moment but have tested Jellybean, Baja and a few others with the same issue.

I have reformated, deleted and wiped all rom slots in safestrap.

My search of this forum and of google yields me a previous issue similar to this on an LG from 2011, and google reveals people looking for APN settings but no real solution.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    its not big problem. if you can't access the apn then just use the apn of you prepaid.(your phone must be rooted and restarted). but knew that this phone gets the anp automatically.

It's not prepaid. It's not a big problem, just annoying. After I set the APN to vzwinternet, I save it. It still does not hold the settings. I am rooted, obviously, had have re-booted, and tried with other roms as well and have the same result.