FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Help!..Cannot flash custom recovey

26th April 2014, 02:23 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
My one max stock and unlock bootloader. Turn on my device, enable usb debuggig
> adb devices
> adb reboot bootloader

it reboot to bootloader
when at bootloader, use this.
> fastboot devices
> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and pc still sending forever dont finnish

I try many way but the same result...my one have problem?

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
26th April 2014, 11:13 AM |#2  
mafyas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zordaq Motorsports, Shah Alam, Selangor
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dung15

My one max stock and unlock bootloader. Turn on my device, enable usb debuggig
> adb devices
> adb reboot bootloader

it reboot to bootloader
when at bootloader, use this.
> fastboot devices
> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and pc still sending forever dont finnish

I try many way but the same result...my one have problem?

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Is the recovery file md5 checksum match? If u have htc sync manager or any other mobile apps manager, uninstall. Or you may try create different user on your computer. When you type fastboot devices, does it shoes your device id?
26th April 2014, 02:20 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafyas

Is the recovery file md5 checksum match? If u have htc sync manager or any other mobile apps manager, uninstall. Or you may try create different user on your computer. When you type fastboot devices, does it shoes your device id?

I dont know how to checksum..but i already flash with two pc and when fastboot device it show my device id(not offline mode) when i flash earse cach then it ok!...only flash recovery then issue..hic

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th April 2014, 04:23 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
what it the recovery file name your are flashing? you must type the same name in adb
26th April 2014, 09:01 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

what it the recovery file name your are flashing? you must type the same name in adb

Yes...the same..

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th April 2014, 03:43 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I already detect my problem is usb fail...i change new usb and now ok. 😁

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes