Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 39,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

One X wont work

Tip us?

karl1977
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default One X wont work

Hello

I have tried to install a custom rom, viperx. This whit success. but wanted to go back to stock when i did not get all to work.
Followed the guide here to go back to stock Y13. The problem then was that the touch screen did not work when i needed simcard pin.

Now when i tried to go back i can not get any of my nandroid backups to work, not the one whit vipex or any of the older one.
When i flash the stock boot.img and restor nandroid backup its hust stuck on the ONE logo.

How can i fix this?
I have fastboot 1.72
and CWM recovery.

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2225
You need a nandroid backup with a mainversion for your cid which was installed with 1.72 hboot otherwise they won't work

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

karl1977
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master View Post
You need a nandroid backup with a mainversion for your cid which was installed with 1.72 hboot otherwise they won't work

U know where i can find this?

My CID is: HTC__Y13

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2225
You can find it in the thread where the nandroid backup collection is...if links are dead try to find one guy who has the same cid and has maybe the backup if not use Google and just type in HTC one x cid (your cid then) nandroid backup....somewhere you should find latest one

Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

karl1977
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 2942943 196

Fixed it by installing twrp recovery and flash [ROM] MaximusHD via sideload!!!