Firmware Optimus L7 II - P714

Search This thread

humberttox

Apr 16, 2014
Hello guys, I'm looking for an official rom rom LG unchanged by operators telefoncias my official rom is of course, as many prefer it over without modification will be no imposed by LG.

I had managed by a version that is not mine and Looks great and no problems however I could not get Root and put the ofical the course again, my version is V10A and I got it for the V10F that is clean and however no official conseguio Root access anything or Framaroot nor propripo soft at this as Kingo and Unlock Root

sugarkane87

Oct 22, 2012
Bandung
Hello guys, I'm looking for an official rom rom LG unchanged by operators telefoncias my official rom is of course, as many prefer it over without modification will be no imposed by LG.

I had managed by a version that is not mine and Looks great and no problems however I could not get Root and put the ofical the course again, my version is V10A and I got it for the V10F that is clean and however no official conseguio Root access anything or Framaroot nor propripo soft at this as Kingo and Unlock Root

you can check this out Mod Edit: Adfly links removed btw if you failed rooting, are you already try vroot? cause it's worked on my LG L7 P713

Last edited by a moderator: