Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,363 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Firmware Optimus L7 II - P714

Tip us?

humberttox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Firmware Optimus L7 II - P714

Hello guys, I'm looking for an official rom rom LG unchanged by operators telefoncias my official rom is of course, as many prefer it over without modification will be no imposed by LG.

I had managed by a version that is not mine and Looks great and no problems however I could not get Root and put the ofical the course again, my version is V10A and I got it for the V10F that is clean and however no official conseguio Root access anything or Framaroot nor propripo soft at this as Kingo and Unlock Root

sugarkane87
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by humberttox View Post
Hello guys, I'm looking for an official rom rom LG unchanged by operators telefoncias my official rom is of course, as many prefer it over without modification will be no imposed by LG.

I had managed by a version that is not mine and Looks great and no problems however I could not get Root and put the ofical the course again, my version is V10A and I got it for the V10F that is clean and however no official conseguio Root access anything or Framaroot nor propripo soft at this as Kingo and Unlock Root
you can check this out http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=21 btw if you failed rooting, are you already try vroot? cause it's worked on my LG L7 P713

dunadan2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for help