Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] multitouch problem when on charger

Tip us?

Gara91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default [q] multitouch problem when on charger

I have issue with multitouch when i am on charger...i tried glove mod on/off but no changes... I had this problem on android 4.1 and now on 4.3 (.201)...i also tried cm11/10.2, existenz... but allways same... I can't touch two different sides of display when i am on charger, and can't play games witch recuires multitouch... I think that this is hardwere problem, can someone confirm...?

Sorry for mi bad english

aarongillion63
Old
Thanks Meter 107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagili View Post
I have issue with multitouch when i am on charger...i tried glove mod on/off but no changes... I had this problem on android 4.1 and now on 4.3 (.201)...i also tried cm11/10.2, existenz... but allways same... I can't touch two different sides of display when i am on charger, and can't play games witch recuires multitouch... I think that this is hardwere problem, can someone confirm...?

Sorry for mi bad english
Sometimes chargers have too high or too low current? Try a multitude of chargers, look for 1amp. I've had high current chargers heat my phone up and freeze the os and low-current chargers make my screen flicker and not turn on. Sounds like to me you have a low-amp charger issue, but who knows.

Give it a try, hopefully it helps.

--
Say thanks if this post was useful,

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to aarongillion63 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gara91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarongillion63 View Post
Sometimes chargers have too high or too low current? Try a multitude of chargers, look for 1amp. I've had high current chargers heat my phone up and freeze the os and low-current chargers make my screen flicker and not turn on. Sounds like to me you have a low-amp charger issue, but who knows.

Give it a try, hopefully it helps.

--
Say thanks if this post was useful,

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app
Ok, i will try it...thanks for reply...

niaboc79
Old
Recognized Developer / Themer
Thanks Meter 30301

DONATE TO ME
This is an hardware defect, all SP have that problems.
- If you like my work, Hit -

- Don't use any part of my work WITHOUT my autorization! | You don't like my reply? Read this