Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,667 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One X charging trouble

Tip us?

josee23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Plug HTC One X charging trouble

Hello everybody I had a big trouble with my htc one x (at&t evita) I don't know why It doesnt charge it's already plugged but it doesnt charge nothing, I left it last night plugged in the energy, (like 9 hours charging) and I turned it on, after those hours, but when I turned on it stopped charging at 54% of energy , and now It doesnt want to charge anything, my question is, what is going on? can be the battery or the usb entrance of the phone, Please help me I need to know what happend, if the battery died or my usb entrance got dammaged thanks in advance

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5734

DONATE TO ME
I could be a number of things; you might have a faulty battery, you might have a faulty usb cable, you might have a faulty charging block, you might have damaged usb pins, the charging block mount not have been inserted into the wall outlet correctly, the usb cable might not have been inserted into the charging block properly, the usb cable might not have been inserted into the phone properly. Those are all things you need to troubleshoot. I had a similar issue a while back, and it turned out that my usb cable was simply not inserted into my charging block all the way.

Sent from my Evita
OnePlus One | CM11S | TWRP 2.7.1.1

Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!

josee23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I already tried with 5 different usb chargers, and nothing happend I think it might be the battery or the usb entrance of my cell phone, but what it's more probably to fail :S

ceo4eva
Old
Thanks Meter 29
This happened to me2 days ago, I even broke my charger because of the frustration. Tried like 5 cords..

All I did was switch it off and just leave it "charging". While I was waiting to meet up with the person I was buying a new One Max I just held the power button forever and the phone came back on fully charged I was ready to move on lol

Sent from my One XL using xda app-developers app
(Primary) HTC One MAX , (Backup) HTC HD2 , Best 1-2 punch