Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

att haLP

Tip us?

Mbondura10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasdiceshooter View Post
14 day to change brands of phones but you have 30 to replace your phone or AT&T

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Not true, after 14 days its up to the manager if he wants to extend it or not is what i was told last night. But hey guys this new HTC one M8 is doing the same thing. WILL NOT keep service in my house.. X through the service bars. I mean problems with another brand new phone 12 hours after getting it lmfao. There must be some serious design flaws with this phone. So incredibly disappointed. Going back again and hopefully the manager will yet again extend my 14 day return and I will get the cheap plastic S5 I guess. So ****ing sad.

Mbondura10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Actually before I return again for a cheap S5 that I dont want( this htc is nicest phone I have ever purchased) I found an option in battery settings that cuts data connection after long periods of no use. I disabled that just now aswell as resetting phone. Hopefully that fixes my problems? That is when I notice I have lost cell service/data. After not using the phone for a few hours or sleeping, waking up with no data. HOPE it is because of that option in battery life. pray for me lol.