Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,069 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Im new need help

Tip us?

Usama124
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Im new need help

Hello eveyrone,
This is my first post and I really need help,
first of all lemme tell u im an old android user and have rooted many models like s1s2s3s4note2 and now I tried note3
I never took precautions but now im stuck and done with my mobile ...
it happened 1 week ago I tried to root my galaxy note 3 exynos sm-n900 Vietnam andriod 4.4.2 kitkat and root failed using odin I dont knw why then I used pit to reset device or flash idk what it means .. dont know much I just knew abt how to root and nothng else idk what pit or re Flash means and now after unbricking my device hangs at various times I need to take out battery and when I insert back it says andriod stopped working ,10 times a day --' 😦
I will be really happy if someone helps

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usama124 View Post
Hello eveyrone,
This is my first post and I really need help,
first of all lemme tell u im an old android user and have rooted many models like s1s2s3s4note2 and now I tried note3
I never took precautions but now im stuck and done with my mobile ...
it happened 1 week ago I tried to root my galaxy note 3 exynos sm-n900 Vietnam andriod 4.4.2 kitkat and root failed using odin I dont knw why then I used pit to reset device or flash idk what it means .. dont know much I just knew abt how to root and nothng else idk what pit or re Flash means and now after unbricking my device hangs at various times I need to take out battery and when I insert back it says andriod stopped working ,10 times a day --' 😦
I will be really happy if someone helps
You used something in the Pit file for your Note 3? Yikes... It's very rarely ever needed unless something is REALLY bad. As in, that is usually a last resort kind of thing. But it's not uncommon to need a factory reset after reinstalling the firmware via Odin as that does not reset the phone (unless it is a special recovery tar the developer specifically states wipes). So yea, first thing to try is the old venerable factory reset.

Can you also post the guide you used to unbrick it? I'm curious as to why they suggested messing with the Pit files.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

Usama124
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
You used something in the Pit file for your Note 3? Yikes... It's very rarely ever needed unless something is REALLY bad. As in, that is usually a last resort kind of thing. But it's not uncommon to need a factory reset after reinstalling the firmware via Odin as that does not reset the phone (unless it is a special recovery tar the developer specifically states wipes). So yea, first thing to try is the old venerable factory reset.

Can you also post the guide you used to unbrick it? I'm curious as to why they suggested messing with the Pit files.
umm I dont knw much , but I found ha3g-ha3gxx pit file from an unknown site so itried it as it ws pit file and I got my phone back