[Q] install 900 custom roms without root

OP xoco70

28th April 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello,

I'm finding a way to automate customization of an android ROM for 900 cells ( same model)
I have a Csv file with all the info needed, associated to an IMEI.

Then I restore files with adb, install / uninstall app, and configure account with adb shell, or adb input.

I can save a lot of time, but my process is not very accurate.

I DON'T HAVE THE PERMISSION TO ROOT DEVICES.

If I root, install, unroot, will it break my warranty??? ie is there any way to see it???

Is there a way to reboot programatically in recovery mode and load a custom ROM without root using a script???
Tx !
Last edited by xoco70; 28th April 2014 at 09:39 PM.
29th April 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoco70

Hello,

I'm finding a way to automate customization of an android ROM for 900 cells ( same model)
I have a Csv file with all the info needed, associated to an IMEI.

Then I restore files with adb, install / uninstall app, and configure account with adb shell, or adb input.

I can save a lot of time, but my process is not very accurate.

I DON'T HAVE THE PERMISSION TO ROOT DEVICES.

If I root, install, unroot, will it break my warranty??? ie is there any way to see it???

Is there a way to reboot programatically in recovery mode and load a custom ROM without root using a script???
Tx !

That would still break your warranty, a custom rom is a custom Operating system therefor its modifying the device, sadly this is the way android is going to be, its open source so we can modify it all we want but OEMs are greedy and whatever we do breaks an warranty.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread