Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,245 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] knox removal note 3

Tip us?

jimzweb1
Old
(Last edited by jimzweb1; 29th April 2014 at 03:44 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default [q] knox removal note 3

I have been following several sites on knox. I have three files that when removed with root explorer re-install on reboot 1. DATA/DATA/com.samsung.clipboardsaveservices 2. DATA/SYSTEM/knoxvpn 3. DATA/clipboard/Knox. I have tried deleting cache and delvik cache before and after re-boot. Any ideas on how to permanently get rid of these would be great!!!

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimzweb1 View Post
I have been following several sites on knox. I have three files that when removed with root explorer re-install on reboot 1. DATA/DATA/com.samsung.clipboardsaveservices 2. DATA/SYSTEM/knoxvpn 3. DATA/clipboard/Knox. I have tried deleting cache and delvik cache before and after re-boot. Any ideas on how to permanently get rid of these would be great!!!
as for now its impossible to remove knox protection, its kinda like having to get around a whole new phone.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat (4.4.2) XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113
Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.2) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations on amazon?
Chromecast
Stock
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)

jimzweb1
Old
(Last edited by jimzweb1; 29th April 2014 at 04:39 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
as for now its impossible to remove knox protection, its kinda like having to get around a whole new phone.
Yea I hear Ya ! Over on XDA thread Spint Samsung Galaxy s4 questions and answers, "Sezmar" posted the most complete list I have seen. Thanks to him for that !!! Here some other knox files I have found not listed. 1. data/data/com.samsung.clipboardsaveservices 2. data/system/knoxvpn 3. data/system/knoxvpn/databases/knoxpn.db 4. data/system/knoxvpn/databases/knoxpn.db-shm 4. data system/knoxvpn/databases/konxvpn.db-wal. Hope this helps but after deleting these files. the top three files I listed in my original question still come back.