Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,011 Members 48,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Team Osiris) Unofficial CM11 for XT1031 (BoostMobile)

Tip us?

motoguser
Old
Thanks Meter 3
@tattooedgod

I have changed my carrier from boost to reliance. I just wanted to know whether it would be ok if I flash custom roms.Will it affect my registration becoz I don't wanna change it back to boost again. I have registered to a different MEID

tattooedgod
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoguser View Post
@tattooedgod

I have changed my carrier from boost to reliance. I just wanted to know whether it would be ok if I flash custom roms.Will it affect my registration becoz I don't wanna change it back to boost again. I have registered to a different MEID
this is made for boost version only so if you flash will change carrier

motoguser
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooedgod View Post
this is made for boost version only so if you flash will change carrier
If I flash any other rom like official cm11 will it change it too

tattooedgod
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Unless it's set up for your carrier it will change it. I don't know what network your carrier uses so not sure if it would work you could try but you might have to flash your carrier again if it doesn't. But the release I did is only for boost.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Takenover83
Old
Thanks Meter 402
What files need to changed to to edit the carrier? I have a XT1031 (boost) programmed to PagePlus. Currently the official CM release does work, but I have to enable data roaming to get a data connection.
If I helped you in someway please hit the THANKS button.
Rock'n a Motorola Moto G on Boost Mobile

motoguser
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooedgod View Post
Unless it's set up for your carrier it will change it. I don't know what network your carrier uses so not sure if it would work you could try but you might have to flash your carrier again if it doesn't. But the release I did is only for boost.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takenover83 View Post
What files need to changed to to edit the carrier? I have a XT1031 (boost) programmed to PagePlus. Currently the official CM release does work, but I have to enable data roaming to get a data connection.
@tattooedgod I have reliance carrier activated. So how can I backup it and restore it in the rom

johnlikeplaydrums
Old
Thanks Meter 3
After a clean install of this ROM:

GPS is non working
MMS is non working

I installed the official build after this and got GPS to work. Still no MMS though.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aleet
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takenover83 View Post
I am also using Boost Moto G on PagePlus w/ SlimKat. ShadowFlare suggested me to use modified PRL from Sprint. I did that and it worked. Don't know why Sprint PRL will work on PagePlus (which is Verizon). As you already know what ever PRL sent by Pageplus OTA will put you on Roaming if you use any custom ROM.

I don't know if I can link to another forum, so you will have to google "Sprint PRL 53401 modified". I also need to use DFS to program NAM to set Pref Mode = CDMA_HDR
The Following User Says Thank You to aleet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Takenover83
Old
Thanks Meter 402
Thanks for the above. That fixed the roaming issue on PagePlus. But you also need to edit the build.prop to get mms working.
Code:
ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310004
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Verizon
gsm.operator.alpha=Verizon
gsm.operator.numeric=310004
If I helped you in someway please hit the THANKS button.
Rock'n a Motorola Moto G on Boost Mobile