[REQ]: Modify secondary symbols stock samsung keyboard

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
By marwanhamed, Junior Member on 29th April 2014, 04:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello All ,
I have dwelled into the world of swipe typing and i love it! Works great for english and other proper languages,
Issue arises when i use a made up language called Arabizi , Which is arabic words represented in english characters and numbers,
Using swype i have made a huge dictionary with the words commonly used , a word like "3aref, ma7lool etc." is possible to save in a dictionary and is recognizable when swiped.
I have tried all swipe based keyboards and only swype is able to recognize such structure.
Issue with swype is that it does not have a dedicated number row, and as you can imagine i use these numbers extensively.
So i turn to samsung's own keyboard with swype baked in ,but upper number rows are not recognizable when swiped ,So i was thinking, since i am able to get secondary symbols using Wanam xposed module, Is there a way to modify these symbols to be like swype (where secondary symbols on top characters are numbers)? if you know where i can find such a file to modify that would be amazing.

Thanks, And i am open to suggestions if you have any alternative keyboards in mind!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread