FORUMS

Busybox *HELP*

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Veniceee, Member on 22nd April 2014, 01:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm trying to put Busybox on my phone but every time I try and install it my phone restarts. My phone is both rooted and unlocked boot loader . Is there a .zip or an alternative to install it ? Thank you XDA

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
22nd April 2014, 01:35 PM |#2  
SmiLey497's Avatar
Senior Member
SF, CA - NYC
Thanks Meter: 371
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniceee

I'm trying to put Busybox on my phone but every time I try and install it my phone restarts. My phone is both rooted and unlocked boot loader . Is there a .zip or an alternative to install it ? Thank you XDA

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You need a writable system at boot or S-off
29th April 2014, 04:24 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmiLey497

You need a writable system at boot or S-off

So if I flash the GPE ROM I will have a writable system? Certain ROM's only? I ask because my main M8 cannot achieve S-Off currently.

Thanks,

Thomas
29th April 2014, 05:00 PM |#4  
SmiLey497's Avatar
Senior Member
SF, CA - NYC
Thanks Meter: 371
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamhost

So if I flash the GPE ROM I will have a writable system? Certain ROM's only? I ask because my main M8 cannot achieve S-Off currently.

Thanks,

Thomas

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701816
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes