Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] xperia v bootloop-problems with bootloader-fastboot

OP Dr CAT

29th April 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Smile
Thank god! and you guys 4 helping me.

it works now wit 9.1.A.0.490.
it starts and works.

SUS and PCC and the update function in the phone dont work.
is there any way to make them working again? or do i need to manualy flash every update now?

a lot of thanks iam happy its running
29th April 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #12  
nlooooo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 615
 
2,079 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
You probably broke something from system files.

One more question, is your bootloader unlocked?

EDIT:
Ok, I red the first post again, it is unlocked, you have to relock it first for SUS and PCC to work.
Last edited by nlooooo; 29th April 2014 at 04:26 PM.
29th April 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
okay? i suppose i can lock and unlock it as often as i want?

thanks a lot guys
you are the best


EDIT:

okay, locked it PCC doesnt work but SUS seems to work now
again thanks ))
Last edited by Dr CAT; 29th April 2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: update
29th April 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #14  
isko95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lombardy
Thanks Meter: 244
 
1,150 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr CAT

Thank god! and you guys 4 helping me.

it works now wit 9.1.A.0.490.
it starts and works.

SUS and PCC and the update function in the phone dont work.
is there any way to make them working again? or do i need to manualy flash every update now?

a lot of thanks iam happy its running

how did you solve it? can you please tell me? i have problems on xperia t.
29th April 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
-.- SUS isnt working.....it aborts after 3 mins and my phone is broken again -.-




i have no compleat idea how i fixed it in the first place.

i deinstalled the drivers via device manager and reinstalled them, used the latest flashtool version and tried a few different ftf files.
it seems important to use the ones which are for your region, the newest 4.1 android version and the 4.3 version are around 700mb big.
the one that worked is a older 4.1 version and only 500mb big.
the 500mb version worked for me although even with locked bootloader the over the air update funktion didnt worked.
i think it has something to do with the windows version and the usb port you are using to flash.
iam using windows vista which is a quite bit buggy installation.
the usb ports seem to have usb 1 drivers installed, sometimes randomly i get a bluescreen so its not really a system you want to use for flashing.

maybe my system has a problem with the system RAM causing bluescreens.
i think it would answer why i get a "block verification failed" error when flashing via flashtool one of the 700mb big ftf´s.

so if possible try to use a different PC.
i read somewhere on the net , if flashing aborts you should reinstall your PC and try again.

i had a previous error where the PC refused to install the appropriate drivers required to flash my phone.
driver install aborted with the error "wrong parameter" which seems to is caused by "driver refuse", old driver data which interfere.
i have no idea how i fixed this, went to bed and the next day it just worked.

make sure you have nothing running in the background that could interfere.
Comodo internet security and virus scanner may interfere.
also always start flashtool in admin mode, dont connect to a USB-hub.

just try and try again.
enable the debug log in flashtool and read at what point he aborts.

i will try now to repair mine again -.-
again rebooting all the time....thanks SUS^^





Thank you for your help guys
29th April 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #16  
isko95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lombardy
Thanks Meter: 244
 
1,150 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr CAT

-.- SUS isnt working.....it aborts after 3 mins and my phone is broken again -.-




i have no compleat idea how i fixed it in the first place.

i deinstalled the drivers via device manager and reinstalled them, used the latest flashtool version and tried a few different ftf files.
it seems important to use the ones which are for your region, the newest 4.1 android version and the 4.3 version are around 700mb big.
the one that worked is a older 4.1 version and only 500mb big.
the 500mb version worked for me although even with locked bootloader the over the air update funktion didnt worked.
i think it has something to do with the windows version and the usb port you are using to flash.
iam using windows vista which is a quite bit buggy installation.
the usb ports seem to have usb 1 drivers installed, sometimes randomly i get a bluescreen so its not really a system you want to use for flashing.

maybe my system has a problem with the system RAM causing bluescreens.
i think it would answer why i get a "block verification failed" error when flashing via flashtool one of the 700mb big ftf´s.

so if possible try to use a different PC.
i read somewhere on the net , if flashing aborts you should reinstall your PC and try again.

i had a previous error where the PC refused to install the appropriate drivers required to flash my phone.
driver install aborted with the error "wrong parameter" which seems to is caused by "driver refuse", old driver data which interfere.
i have no idea how i fixed this, went to bed and the next day it just worked.

make sure you have nothing running in the background that could interfere.
Comodo internet security and virus scanner may interfere.
also always start flashtool in admin mode, dont connect to a USB-hub.

just try and try again.
enable the debug log in flashtool and read at what point he aborts.

i will try now to repair mine again -.-
again rebooting all the time....thanks SUS^^





Thank you for your help guys

which drivers you installed? i tried to flash .141 firmware and always stop on system.sin
29th April 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #17  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by isko95

which drivers you installed? i tried to flash .141 firmware and always stop on system.sin

flashtool brings its own drivers it needs.
in the flashtool folder is one called drivers, you can install them from there.

the new 4.3 ftf just aborted and even the 4.1 ftf which worked before.
so i think its trail and error and pray that it works the next time^^
-.- and again .....
29th April 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #18  
nlooooo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 615
 
2,079 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
There's one more thing, try to install INF file from Sony Unlock page.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes