Need help in updating su760 :'( Please help

Search This thread

mrswagger

Apr 29, 2014
I need help in updating my su760 its currently on 2.2 froyo i've been stuck on it since i bought it . I cant update it i tried the LG support tool it doesn't update my cell it gets stuck on 7-8% i tried other methods i always end up with no imei , have got it fixed from the market about three times can anybody please help me in a step by step on how to update it to ICS if not ICS then please help on updating to GB and can anybody post the link of GB kdz as i cant find it niether do i know the version i know that ics was v30b i dont know what GB is but even if somebody gives me the GB kdz i still wanna know how can i update this korean cell please help me :'( i need your help

adnangood

May 31, 2010
Bro you need to visit lg official rom site i recently updated my phone at ics 4.0.4

Sent from my LG-SU760 using xda app-developers app

mrswagger

Apr 29, 2014
Bro you need to visit lg official rom site i recently updated my phone at ics 4.0.4

Sent from my LG-SU760 using xda app-developers app

bro i did visit the website can you please help me in updating
how you did it? can you tell me a little help would be great
ive been strugling for the past few months i cant update it

Tali099

Mar 26, 2015
Accra
bro i'll advise you do not update because the rom out there is corrupted i updated mine and it got stuck on the lg logo, it boots when it wants and when you update there is no downgrade kdz anywhere

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk