Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q][Problem][efs][modem][IMEI]Restore efs, and miss the signal, IMEI 004999

OP x_x1_x

26th April 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 8

133 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.b.jikre

Do you got your original IMEI?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Neither Network nor IMEI

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Last edited by x_x1_x; 26th April 2014 at 02:11 PM.
26th April 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
there's nothing you can do now. You have to use z3x or any other similar box to get ur imei back (rebuild nvdata). Even after having the correct IMEI you won't be able to make calls/texts/data (not registered on network error). The modem also needs to be patched by the box. If u don't have a box then take it to a phone repair shop. they'll fix it...but it's not permanent...the next time u flash a ROM you'll lose everything and take it to the shop again. EFS restore brings back the IMEI but the modem needs to be patched everytime u flash.
28th April 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dubai

133 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by driqbd

there's nothing you can do now. You have to use z3x or any other similar box to get ur imei back (rebuild nvdata). Even after having the correct IMEI you won't be able to make calls/texts/data (not registered on network error). The modem also needs to be patched by the box. If u don't have a box then take it to a phone repair shop. they'll fix it...but it's not permanent...the next time u flash a ROM you'll lose everything and take it to the shop again. EFS restore brings back the IMEI but the modem needs to be patched everytime u flash.

Do you mean that my phone is almost die??!!!!!
29th April 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dubai

133 posts
More
Quote:

Hey @driqbd, I got the z3x box from someone, (Abid from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, official z3x seller) what should I do now? Is there any tutorial in YouTube that can help me to fix the problem?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
29th April 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #15  
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 22

108 posts
More
Quote:

How to patch modems btw?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread