Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 38,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q][Problem][efs][modem][IMEI]Restore efs, and miss the signal, IMEI 004999

Tip us?

x_x1_x
Old
(Last edited by x_x1_x; 26th April 2014 at 01:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.b.jikre View Post
Do you got your original IMEI?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Neither Network nor IMEI

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

driqbd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
there's nothing you can do now. You have to use z3x or any other similar box to get ur imei back (rebuild nvdata). Even after having the correct IMEI you won't be able to make calls/texts/data (not registered on network error). The modem also needs to be patched by the box. If u don't have a box then take it to a phone repair shop. they'll fix it...but it's not permanent...the next time u flash a ROM you'll lose everything and take it to the shop again. EFS restore brings back the IMEI but the modem needs to be patched everytime u flash.

x_x1_x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by driqbd View Post
there's nothing you can do now. You have to use z3x or any other similar box to get ur imei back (rebuild nvdata). Even after having the correct IMEI you won't be able to make calls/texts/data (not registered on network error). The modem also needs to be patched by the box. If u don't have a box then take it to a phone repair shop. they'll fix it...but it's not permanent...the next time u flash a ROM you'll lose everything and take it to the shop again. EFS restore brings back the IMEI but the modem needs to be patched everytime u flash.
Do you mean that my phone is almost die??!!!!!

x_x1_x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Hey @driqbd, I got the z3x box from someone, (Abid from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, official z3x seller) what should I do now? Is there any tutorial in YouTube that can help me to fix the problem?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

husokal
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
How to patch modems btw?