Phone [APP][4.0+] Pill-Fill Automatic Medication Managment

Heya!

I'm looking for beta testers for the new version of my app, Pill-Fill. A couple interesting features:
  • Simple: It automatically imports your medications, doctors, and pharmacies from your pharmacy or insurance company. Easily input other RX and OTC medications by linking against a database of with more than 2 million drugs, doctors, and other clinical records.
  • Smart: It links each of your medications with FDA information, the prescribing doctor, the dispensing pharmacy. Automatically warns you about potential drug interactions, recalls, dosing problems, and more.
  • Secure: Available on all of your devices thanks to a client-encrypted and cloud-synced profile- No one (including myself) can access your information without your master password. (similar to LastPass)

And all of that's free. I've recently done a major redesign of the UI and would really like some feedback about usability and some of the other rough edges I've inevitably overlooked (I've been looking at the interface so long I'm a bit numb to it!)

Full Disclosure: I also just added a few in-app purchases to help offset the cost of the backend servers. If you're interested, I'm happy to enable any (or all) of the these to anyone that'd like to help with testing, just PM with your username/account once you're set up.
  • Google Calendar Integration: Your medication reminders privately synced to your google calendar. See medication reminders in Google Now and get automatic email and SMS notifications- even makes interesting functions like "Automatic Phone Call Reminders" or "Blink the Lights" possible when it's time to take your medication (via IFTTT integration)
  • Doctor's Prescribing Information: Access your doctors' hospital affiliations and see what medications they most commonly prescribe
  • Multi User Management: Manage up to 5 user profiles at once- Keep an account for your children or elderly parent/grandparent. Share

If you're game and live in the US, I'm using the standard G+ beta community (Pill-Fill Beta Testers: /communities/103148439231670270726)- Join up and get to downloading! If you're outside the US (or just dislike G+) and still would like to help, PM me and I'll send you a copy of the APK- though the US only functions (Doctor/Pharmacy links, Automatic import) won't work obviously.

Thanks!
Michael
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-24-09-57-03.png
Views:	34
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	2716095   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-24-09-57-15.png
Views:	33
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	2716096   Click image for larger version