my phone came with atomic gb 7
I had issues and did the hard reset and I still had problems.
here are the directions:
Installation Instructions [ Locked Bootloader ]
1. Flash Stock .58 enhanced
2. Root and install CWM
3. Download the rom from downloads and put it on SD Card
4. Boot into recovery
5. Wipe Data/factory reset
6. Go to advanced-Wipe Dalvik Cache and go back
7. Go to Mounts and Storage-Format /System and go back
8. Flash the rom and device patch and wifi modules
9. Reboot and enjoy the Dual Core Xperia PLAY
I flashed stock, and rooted. my phone has locked bootloader.
Where can I find the right CWM? the market store and install directly from phone?
would appreciate some help. thanks. this forum has been so helpful.