Wiped data cache AND dalvik, flashed to Malladus, installed GApps and LGApps at the same time. Been sitting at the android animation for at least 45 minutes all three times and still wont boot. I'm downloading stock image but was hoping someone had an experience similar and had an easy solution?
How to get into TWRP with hardware keys on G2
1. Make sure phone is completely powered down.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and the Power button.
3. When the LG logo is displayed release the Power button only then immediately press and hold the Power button again.
4. Release both buttons when the Factory Hard Reset screen displays.
5. Press the power button three times, like it says. Even though it says it will delete everything, it won't (I can confirm that if you are at least on v184.108.40.206).
6. After a "factory reset processing" appears, you should get the TWRP flash screen, and you are good to go.
From this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2534981
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|