FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Problem battery

21st April 2014, 02:42 AM |#1  
qtdayat's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Help me! I have problem with my battery. My battery drop from 14-2% and then to off. After that i charge position to off until green light is on (100%). But the phone is on, battery status is 89%. After 5 minutes my battery status show 94%. What is the problem sir? I need your suggestion.

For information i use stock os jb 4.1.2. And i was factory default my phone. But the problem is same.

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app
 
 
21st April 2014, 03:40 AM |#2  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Thumbs up software
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtdayat

Help me! I have problem with my battery. My battery drop from 14-2% and then to off. After that i charge position to off until green light is on (100%). But the phone is on, battery status is 89%. After 5 minutes my battery status show 94%. What is the problem sir? I need your suggestion.

For information i use stock os jb 4.1.2. And i was factory default my phone. But the problem is same.

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

it may be a software problem try to reinstall the firmware
21st April 2014, 09:20 AM |#3  
qtdayat's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

it may be a software problem try to reinstall the firmware

How about factory default? Is there same with flash firmware?

Thx

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app
21st April 2014, 09:55 AM |#4  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Talking ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtdayat

How about factory default? Is there same with flash firmware?

Thx

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

flashing firmware is pretty much same as factory default unless u have rooted ur phone or flash any mods or customize ur system apps etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to slogger001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 10:14 AM |#5  
qtdayat's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

flashing firmware is pretty much same as factory default unless u have rooted ur phone or flash any mods or customize ur system apps etc.

Ok i will try.

Thank u

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app
26th April 2014, 01:52 PM |#6  
qtdayat's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

flashing firmware is pretty much same as factory default unless u have rooted ur phone or flash any mods or customize ur system apps etc.

I was flash firmware with my phone. But the problem still not solve.

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app
26th April 2014, 04:13 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 938
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtdayat

I was flash firmware with my phone. But the problem still not solve.

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

discharge it to off then charge it for 8 hours. suggested by LG customer service.
The Following User Says Thank You to akahroba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 09:09 AM |#8  
qtdayat's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akahroba

discharge it to off then charge it for 8 hours. suggested by LG customer service.

I will try. I hope this is solution.

Thank you verry much

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to qtdayat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 11:52 AM |#9  
ewaldtx's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Vangede
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I had the same problem with an Xperia Z. I tried all the tricks in the book but the problem persisted.

Ended up taking phone to the retailer. The problem was a faulty battery.
29th April 2014, 08:13 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Either your phone's battery is dead, or the battery is not calibrated correctly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes