Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Exact Slate case review and pictures (good value for $15)

OP WatermelonMan

29th April 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
This is the case that I've been using for the past month, and for the price it sells for ($15), I am very satifisfied. It's called the Slate Series from Exact Cases. Haven't read much about their cases, but I like what I see so far!

What we have here is a folio type case with a textured pleather exterior, and microfiber material lining the inside of the case. The outside has a grippy, almost rubbery texture, and one thing is that it does get dusty easily, but nothing that a quick wipe of the cloth can't handle. The cover has a solid feel, slim enough to remain portable, but just thick enough to provide some screen protection in your laptop bag.

The main draw of the case is the great array of stand options. First off, the edge of the back shell has a nub which can sit on the three grooves on the inside of the cover, giving three quick stand angle for viewing the 12 inch display. For a more straight up viewing angle, I prefer using the other stand option by folding the cover back and tucking it behind the back shell. This stand is very sturdy and makes watching movies an absolute joy on the 12.2. This would also work as the typing stand by laying it down. The Sleep and Wake feature works as well, another perk.

But again, I just wanted to espouse on the quality you get for the money. Fully featured with a great feel in hand, At $15 with free shipping, this case does all I can ask for at its price. Take a long at my pictures in the link below (too large to link).

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/hejdh#0
http://www.amazon.com/Exact-Series-M.../dp/B00IRLEJZQ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WatermelonMan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread