Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Place for Stock firmware

Tip us?

abbaskip
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Best Place for Stock firmware

Been looking around the forum, and can't seem to find any links to official untouched (I don't want to trip Knox) firmwares.

I know of SamMobile, but DL speeds are ridiculously slow there for me. I found a RG link, and I'm a Premium member, but I'm also only getting 100KB/s from them today (looks like I'm cancelling that subscription).

Does anyone know of any mirrors for offical I9505 4.4.2 (ie. XXUFNC9 or similar) with decent down speeds?

RubbaBand
Old
(Last edited by RubbaBand; 27th April 2014 at 12:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 219

DONATE TO ME
Try
www.samsung-updates.com
And if dont know how to use the website just type the website on google you will see the firmware section
Device : GT-I9500
ROM(s) : Stock 4.4.2
CyanogenMod11
Crash Rom
@The Same Device

IF You Do Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation
The Following User Says Thank You to RubbaBand For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AASonyKK
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbaskip View Post
Been looking around the forum, and can't seem to find any links to official untouched (I don't want to trip Knox) firmwares.

I know of SamMobile, but DL speeds are ridiculously slow there for me. I found a RG link, and I'm a Premium member, but I'm also only getting 100KB/s from them today (looks like I'm cancelling that subscription).

Does anyone know of any mirrors for offical I9505 4.4.2 (ie. XXUFNC9 or similar) with decent down speeds?
Here there are official rom for I9505.
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9505
If you need to take notes organized and safely encrypted with password check my new application Note Crypt!

DigitalGhost73
Old
Thanks Meter 1
for each is clear that both sites are firmwares for Samsung
SamMobile and Samsung Updates, but to me personally when I had to download some firmwares use a Russian forum (and other places) where you can always find firmwares with mirror links
Sorry for my bad English

spamtrash
Old
Thanks Meter 177
sammobile.com have the full range of firmwares, and is NOT directing downloads via "funny" servers requiring premium payments or offering free downloads within 10 hours...
It requires registration, but then you have access to ROMs hosted by them directly.
HTC HD2 (still alive and kicking), I9000, I9300, I9505

abbaskip
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtrash View Post
sammobile.com have the full range of firmwares, and is NOT directing downloads via "funny" servers requiring premium payments or offering free downloads within 10 hours...
It requires registration, but then you have access to ROMs hosted by them directly.
As mentioned SamMobile was ridiculously slow for me. I ended up just waiting it out

mezo91
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Www.sammobile.com/firmwares

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I downloaded a program IDM and I download directly from sammobile.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

spamtrash
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbaskip View Post
As mentioned SamMobile was ridiculously slow for me. I ended up just waiting it out
what browser are you using? IE with full set of toolbars, addons, adds and commercials? Then, of course, yes, it can be slow...
HTC HD2 (still alive and kicking), I9000, I9300, I9505