Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 53,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

email notification.

Tip us?

double07
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default email notification.

I primary use Google email app for email client on my smartphone and didn't bother with Samsung email app. Gear 2 can't really get detail email when uses Google email app where I can get the actual email (text only) with Samsung email app. Does anyone know? If it can be configured with Google email app. Thanks.

Compusmurf
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Reqall app will work with gmail. Not free, but not expensive. Only option right now. Give it some time and you might have more options later

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

klinsukont
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by double07 View Post
I primary use Google email app for email client on my smartphone and didn't bother with Samsung email app. Gear 2 can't really get detail email when uses Google email app where I can get the actual email (text only) with Samsung email app. Does anyone know? If it can be configured with Google email app. Thanks.
Yes it absolutely can, and its ultra easy, just set up a new account and use your credentials. When using the samsung app you can read the full email on the watch.

double07
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinsukont View Post
Yes it absolutely can, and its ultra easy, just set up a new account and use your credentials. When using the samsung app you can read the full email on the watch.
I think that was what I said and did. My question is I want to use Google mail app , not samsung app.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk