Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,293 Members 38,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WiFi stuck at "Turning On"

Tip us?

Jaggar345
Old
Thanks Meter 151
If you look in the original development thread you will find it. Go to the website download the one for the DNA and then follow the guide. Once you achieve soff you need to flash a custom recovery. I recommend the twrp 2.6 beta it seems to work when flashing all the kit Kat roms I haven't tried 2.7 yet but if your feeling adventurous you can try that to. To flash a recovery you need to put your phone in fastboot and then use the command fastboot flash recovery and then you have your recovery on your phone. Then you can flash what you want. If you want to do this and need any help direct message me and I can help you out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shortstop20
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggar345 View Post
If you look in the original development thread you will find it. Go to the website download the one for the DNA and then follow the guide. Once you achieve soff you need to flash a custom recovery. I recommend the twrp 2.6 beta it seems to work when flashing all the kit Kat roms I haven't tried 2.7 yet but if your feeling adventurous you can try that to. To flash a recovery you need to put your phone in fastboot and then use the command fastboot flash recovery and then you have your recovery on your phone. Then you can flash what you want. If you want to do this and need any help direct message me and I can help you out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I am trying to flash to the Sense 5 RUU to see if it corrects my Wi Fi issues but it's stuck at the following:

(bootloader) Read zipped android_info fail

What should I do?

shortstop20
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstop20 View Post
I am trying to flash to the Sense 5 RUU to see if it corrects my Wi Fi issues but it's stuck at the following:

(bootloader) Read zipped android_info fail

What should I do?
OK, I decided to take a chance and reboot the device. I'm back in fastboot mode so I'll try the RUU again.