Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

WiFi stuck at "Turning On"

OP shortstop20

17th April 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #11  
Flag Amston
Thanks Meter: 155

1,097 posts
More
If you look in the original development thread you will find it. Go to the website download the one for the DNA and then follow the guide. Once you achieve soff you need to flash a custom recovery. I recommend the twrp 2.6 beta it seems to work when flashing all the kit Kat roms I haven't tried 2.7 yet but if your feeling adventurous you can try that to. To flash a recovery you need to put your phone in fastboot and then use the command fastboot flash recovery and then you have your recovery on your phone. Then you can flash what you want. If you want to do this and need any help direct message me and I can help you out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th April 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggar345

If you look in the original development thread you will find it. Go to the website download the one for the DNA and then follow the guide. Once you achieve soff you need to flash a custom recovery. I recommend the twrp 2.6 beta it seems to work when flashing all the kit Kat roms I haven't tried 2.7 yet but if your feeling adventurous you can try that to. To flash a recovery you need to put your phone in fastboot and then use the command fastboot flash recovery and then you have your recovery on your phone. Then you can flash what you want. If you want to do this and need any help direct message me and I can help you out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I am trying to flash to the Sense 5 RUU to see if it corrects my Wi Fi issues but it's stuck at the following:

(bootloader) Read zipped android_info fail

What should I do?
30th April 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstop20

I am trying to flash to the Sense 5 RUU to see if it corrects my Wi Fi issues but it's stuck at the following:

(bootloader) Read zipped android_info fail

What should I do?

OK, I decided to take a chance and reboot the device. I'm back in fastboot mode so I'll try the RUU again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread