Hi XDA. Just wanna share something on how to fix the problem when you are flashing a custom recovery in GALAXY I9103. When you google it you will see on how to flash a TWRP in i9103. but it is an error that causes you device not booting properly. this is how you will fix it
1. Boot your device and wait until system update fail pops out
2. Connect you device in you pc using ODIN (download link below)
3 Download other custom recovery (download link below)
4. When you see your device was "ADDED" it is okay now
5. Make sure you only check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time only
6. Click the AP button and locate the custom recovery that you downloaded. MAKE SURE IT IS IN ".tar" format.
7. Click START button and wait until your device reboot annd you will see the PASS!!! message.
8. Congrats you have fix you phone
The Nvidia Shield Tabletis the latest toy from one of the largest desktop graphics … more
28 Aug 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?