First the stock rom
1. Download all the files below :
1.1 : LGFlashTools v1.8 - Here
1.2 : Drivers - Here
1.3 : Download Both Stock Image File & DLL file - Here
Here is the Megalock DLL thats recommended for MOST TOT flashing & Included in the guide below - Here
1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
2. Install LGFlashTools v1.8 (but don't run it)
3. Extract the TOT file from the ZIP
When LG Flash Tool is installed, do not launch it.
7) Copy MegaLock.dll to C:\LG\LGFlashTool,this is a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file if you have already installed LG Flash Tool on your computer.
8) When the firmware is downloaded, boot your LG G2 into Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.
9) Launch LG Flash Tool.
You might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK.
Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.
10) MAKE SURE UNDER, DEVICE MANAGER, YOUR PORT IS SET TO COM 41 FOR YOUR DEVICE.
11) Click the DLL box and choose the dll file from above.
12) Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with .tot extension.(the 2.04 gb file from above)
13) Now click the Yellow arrow button on the top left of the main window.
The firmware installation will be triggered.
Ignore if you see any temporary error and just wait patiently till it is finished.
Do not close the Flash Tool window.
14) Press and hold power button until phone turns off, leaving usb cable connected to device AND computer ,immediately hold volume up button until phone boots it into Download Mode.
Your LG G2 will restart showing firmware installation progress in percent (%).
When all is done, reboot your phone and enjoy!
To unroot it there is a option "Full Unroot" in SU.
: LG Google Nexus 5
: Stock 4.4.2 (Not Rooted)
: HTC Desire HD,LG Google Nexus 4
: Taktik 4.4.2 R1
,Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.5
: Nexus 7 2013
: Stock 4.4.2 (Not rooted)
Samsung galaxy nexus
Samsung galaxy note II
Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 (Gave to my father)
Samsung galaxy S3 (Gave to my girlfriend )
Asus Transformer Pad TF300
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210
Click on Thanks if you appreciate my reply