Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 49,586 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with Razr maxx Xt912m information

Tip us?

unxpktd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help with Razr maxx Xt912m information

Hello Xda I have a really important question. Im thinking about buying a razr maxx for verizon. The model us different its a xt912m. But my question is, does this phone have any gsm support at all for out of the country (U.S)? Ive searched everywhere on the net for this information and cant seem to find it. Everyone either has another version of the maxx (xt910, xt912, or xt913) but very few with the "M" after the 912. and so I cant get the actual information. Its a 16gb phone with 1 gb of ram. I guess it was a limited edition. Can it be unlocked or support gsm cellular bands at all? Thanks!

Droid1177
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by unxpktd View Post
Hello Xda I have a really important question. Im thinking about buying a razr maxx for verizon. The model us different its a xt912m. But my question is, does this phone have any gsm support at all for out of the country (U.S)? Ive searched everywhere on the net for this information and cant seem to find it. Everyone either has another version of the maxx (xt910, xt912, or xt913) but very few with the "M" after the 912. and so I cant get the actual information. Its a 16gb phone with 1 gb of ram. I guess it was a limited edition. Can it be unlocked or support gsm cellular bands at all? Thanks!
If you want a gsm its the xt910, I believe. The xt912 and its variants are all CDMA.