Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,501 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do I add my phone number to SIM?

Tip us?

android addicts
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Default How do I add my phone number to SIM?

My SIM card not available its phone number. Are there any way to add it to the SIM card?

I try to install my phone number app, but I can't install it. Play store show "incompatible with other applications with the same shared user ID" error. Then I use SIMNumberChanger-v1.2.apk, looks like its not permanently added phone number to my SIM card.

Anyone know how to add my phone number to SIM card?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by android addicts View Post
My SIM card not available its phone number. Are there any way to add it to the SIM card?

I try to install my phone number app, but I can't install it. Play store show "incompatible with other applications with the same shared user ID" error. Then I use SIMNumberChanger-v1.2.apk, looks like its not permanently added phone number to my SIM card.

Anyone know how to add my phone number to SIM card?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The carrier with who you have service with would need to activate the card. Once they do so, the # will be there. If your phone is not picking up the SIM card, that's another issue entirely.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)