FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

[Q] HTC tv w/ Comcast X1

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By ed-flip, Member on 14th April 2014, 04:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th April 2014, 11:42 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomorrah

I just used the preselected programming. The only thing I did on the remote was to program the "My DVR" button to a menu button like the XFINITY button on the actual X-1 remote.

Ok I'll look into it more with the xfinity option. Thanks guys

29th April 2014, 06:52 PM |#12  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed-flip

Ok I'll look into it more with the xfinity option. Thanks guys

I had the same issue. HTC TV app works flawlessly with both my TV (Toshiba) and my surround sound (Samsung) but will not do anything other than turn my X1 box off/on. I even tried the manual button program and it wouldn't work...maybe HTC issued an update recently? I'll have to try again when I get home today.
30th April 2014, 04:16 AM |#13  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvtiv

I had the same issue. HTC TV app works flawlessly with both my TV (Toshiba) and my surround sound (Samsung) but will not do anything other than turn my X1 box off/on. I even tried the manual button program and it wouldn't work...maybe HTC issued an update recently? I'll have to try again when I get home today.

oh well i've had enough of messing around with it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread