Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,312 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any TMo Roms that have Note 3 features?

Tip us?
 
edo101
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 161
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default Any TMo Roms that have Note 3 features?

Thread title. I am using Sky Note Air G2 and it's perfect but it would be nice to have those Tmo apps like hotspot and wifi calling. Thank God Visual Voicemail can be downloaded from the playstore
 
Aiekazie
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 32
Join Date: Aug 2012
DN3.1.1 you can flash the Note 2 7105 if you are comfortable with the instructions. I.e bootloader and modems and what have you...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
 
edo101
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 161
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiekazie View Post
DN3.1.1 you can flash the Note 2 7105 if you are comfortable with the instructions. I.e bootloader and modems and what have you...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Wait what? I have a T889
 
Aiekazie
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 32
Join Date: Aug 2012
It works with toltetmo trust me I'm running it now

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
 
edo101
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 161
Join Date: Oct 2013
>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiekazie View Post
It works with toltetmo trust me I'm running it now

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
So this Rom has Tmo apps and also has Air command? I suppose I can install it with a custom recovery like TWRP and flash it with AGNI kernel to get WIFI? no need to tinker with modem. So your phone is a T889 but because DN is based on N7105 it shows up as that?

And all your LTE bands are working properly?
 
Aiekazie
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 32
Join Date: Aug 2012
iirc, the rom has an att modem in it. If you're on sky note 4.3 you need to wipe with Philz touch recovery flash DN3 aroma (make sure you install it as a N7105 though or else you won't get past the Samsung screen) select the options you want, flash agni, boot up, set up, boot to recovery and flash modem, reboot and set up apns if you need to. And that should be it...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You are correct sir LTE baby..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm gonna PM you so we don't keep spamming the thread here lol.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
 
edo101
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 161
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiekazie View Post
iirc, the rom has an att modem in it. If you're on sky note 4.3 you need to wipe with Philz touch recovery flash DN3 aroma (make sure you install it as a N7105 though or else you won't get past the Samsung screen) select the options you want, flash agni, boot up, set up, boot to recovery and flash modem, reboot and set up apns if you need to. And that should be it...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You are correct sir LTE baby..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm gonna PM you so we don't keep spamming the thread here lol.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Have you also tried Sky Note Air? Just wanted to see if there is any other reason besides Tmo apps that made you get this ROM

Thread Tools
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

TWRP Now Available for the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live

Over the past week or so, we’ve talkedquite a bit about the first … more

Slate Calendar Helps You Organize Your Life

Without calendars in some form or another, most of our lives would be utter chaos. Unless you are … more

Shane Francis to Talk Android, Robotics, and Vision at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of … more

LG G Watch Tool is a Toolkit all Owners Need

The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more