Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Any TMo Roms that have Note 3 features?

OP edo101

30th April 2014, 04:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

178 posts
Thread title. I am using Sky Note Air G2 and it's perfect but it would be nice to have those Tmo apps like hotspot and wifi calling. Thank God Visual Voicemail can be downloaded from the playstore
30th April 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

32 posts
DN3.1.1 you can flash the Note 2 7105 if you are comfortable with the instructions. I.e bootloader and modems and what have you...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

178 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiekazie

DN3.1.1 you can flash the Note 2 7105 if you are comfortable with the instructions. I.e bootloader and modems and what have you...

Wait what? I have a T889
30th April 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #4  

32 posts
It works with toltetmo trust me I'm running it now

30th April 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

178 posts
>
Quote:

It works with toltetmo trust me I'm running it now

So this Rom has Tmo apps and also has Air command? I suppose I can install it with a custom recovery like TWRP and flash it with AGNI kernel to get WIFI? no need to tinker with modem. So your phone is a T889 but because DN is based on N7105 it shows up as that?

And all your LTE bands are working properly?
30th April 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #6  

32 posts
iirc, the rom has an att modem in it. If you're on sky note 4.3 you need to wipe with Philz touch recovery flash DN3 aroma (make sure you install it as a N7105 though or else you won't get past the Samsung screen) select the options you want, flash agni, boot up, set up, boot to recovery and flash modem, reboot and set up apns if you need to. And that should be it...

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You are correct sir LTE baby..

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm gonna PM you so we don't keep spamming the thread here lol.

30th April 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

178 posts
Quote:

iirc, the rom has an att modem in it. If you're on sky note 4.3 you need to wipe with Philz touch recovery flash DN3 aroma (make sure you install it as a N7105 though or else you won't get past the Samsung screen) select the options you want, flash agni, boot up, set up, boot to recovery and flash modem, reboot and set up apns if you need to. And that should be it...

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You are correct sir LTE baby..

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm gonna PM you so we don't keep spamming the thread here lol.

Have you also tried Sky Note Air? Just wanted to see if there is any other reason besides Tmo apps that made you get this ROM

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread