Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,752 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MHL micro USB to HDMI adapter

Tip us?

Mike005
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default MHL micro USB to HDMI adapter

Has anyone found a quality HDMI adapter? It seems like there are a few "options", but none that really stand out as the right one. Preferably an OEM / Samsung adapter, but whatever...

So there are a couple of threads related to this, but I couldn't find

REHolt218
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike005 View Post
Has anyone found a quality HDMI adapter? It seems like there are a few "options", but none that really stand out as the right one. Preferably an OEM / Samsung adapter, but whatever...

So there are a couple of threads related to this, but I couldn't find
I bought this one and have used it to watch several movies in Hotels while traveling.

Skiva MHL Micro USB to male HDMI cable (6.5 feet) for Samsung Galaxy S3 (SIII LTE i9300 L710 i747 i535 T999), Samsung Note 2, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note,

It needs to be plugged into a USB power source but it works well.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

themathers
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Yea, I also bought something similar like Skiva MHL from eBay for my Note2 and it works pretty well on Note Pro too. I believe this is better than you have to buy the MHL adapter, I also did and it is more tiring when you have to bring the HDMI with you; it just makes things more complicated and the quality on TV is not that great comparing to the other one. I also experience 2 black panels on the left and right side of my Sony TV, this was explained by the resolution of Note Pro is too high for the TV or some sort, my TV is full HD by the way. Hope this helps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vodoq 101 > Nokia n70 > SE P1i > BB Bold 9000 > HTC Topaz > HTC Glacier <> Dell Venue <> SS Captivate > HTC DoubleShot > SS Note 2