FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3

30th April 2014, 04:48 AM |#41  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
flashing
Probably a dumb question, but how do you flash through SS?


Quote:
Originally Posted by klabit87

It would appear that gigilie has beat me to it lol
here is his wifi enabler with the app included and his description.
gogolie's Bypasslkm WiFi Enabler V1

this eliminates the need to push the bypasslkm file manually.

 
 
30th April 2014, 04:51 AM |#42  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadogan341

Probably a dumb question, but how do you flash through SS?

Boot phone into safestrap by selecting the menu key when the safestrap splashscreen shows.
Then select install.
Navigate to the .zip file and flash.
Then reboot
Sorry if I'm oversimplifying it but I'm not sure how much flashing you have done.
The Following User Says Thank You to klabit87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 04:54 AM |#43  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ss
I have a some experience with flashing but just couldnt remember what the 'SS' meant.I don't think i have Safestrap installed as i just followed the instructions from this tutorial on this thread.So more than likely i will need to install SS then it should work fine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klabit87

Boot phone into safestrap by selecting the menu key when the safestrap splashscreen shows.
Then select install.
Navigate to the .zip file and flash.
Then reboot
Sorry if I'm oversimplifying it but I'm not sure how much flashing you have done.

30th April 2014, 04:56 AM |#44  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadogan341

I have a some experience with flashing but just couldnt remember what the 'SS' meant.I don't think i have Safestrap installed as i just followed the instructions from this tutorial on this thread.So more than likely i will need to install SS then it should work fine?

yes you will need to install safestrap in order to use the flashable .zip file by gigilie
The Following User Says Thank You to klabit87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 05:05 AM |#45  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
653 9289986
Ok, got it. Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klabit87

yes you will need to install safestrap in order to use the flashable .zip file by gigilie

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes