Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,205 Members 39,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need to Flash my Phone (Galaxy S GT-I9000)

Tip us?
 
baby_blues
Old
(Last edited by baby_blues; 24th April 2014 at 02:32 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: BANGALORE
Question [Q] Need to Flash my Phone (Galaxy S GT-I9000)

Hi Team


Need to Flash my Phone (Galaxy S GT-I9000)

Build (GINGERBREAD.DDJV9)

PLEASE HELP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140424-WA0010.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	2706012  
 
Gokulbalram
Old
#2  
Gokulbalram's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pune
Could you provide the Baseband?
 
baby_blues
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: BANGALORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokulbalram View Post
Could you provide the Baseband?

i have attached it
 
Gokulbalram
Old
#4  
Gokulbalram's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_blues View Post
i have attached it
You will have to download the latest version of samsung's firmware first.
Just tell me which country you are at.

EDIT: Do you have Root?
 
baby_blues
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: BANGALORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokulbalram View Post
You will have to download the latest version of samsung's firmware first.
Just tell me which country you are at.

EDIT: Do you have Root?
am from india

no i do not have root access. also please help me in root this phone ..
 
Gokulbalram
Old
#6  
Gokulbalram's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_blues View Post
am from india

no i do not have root access. also please help me in root this phone ..
Then go to Samfirmware.com and download the latest firmware. (There will be two Indian versions, choose INU).
 
baby_blues
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: BANGALORE
i have flashed the phone could you help further please....
 
Gokulbalram
Old
(Last edited by Gokulbalram; 26th April 2014 at 05:09 AM.)
#8  
Gokulbalram's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 445
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_blues View Post
i have flashed the phone could you help further please....
Don't Fret , We at XDA are always here to help. Now that you've flashed a new firmware, could you provide me with another screenshot of the About Screen Window?

Could you also Quote me when you need help please? Otherwise it won't show up under my Notifications.
 
baby_blues
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: BANGALORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokulbalram View Post
Don't Fret , We at XDA are always here to help. Now that you've flashed a new firmware, could you provide me with another screenshot of the About Screen Window?

Could you also Quote me when you need help please? Otherwise it won't show up under my Notifications.
i was able to flash and update to 4.3.1 Thanks to XDA

thanks guys for your help

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes