galaxy y s6102 bricked..help me to unbrick

OP hbkarun

29th April 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hello,
i have tried to install kitkat version for galaxy y duos s6102,for that i installed clockwork mod
n cynogenmod n kitkat file..but after installing the screen goes blank,nothing appears except samsung logo screen,
help me to recover to its original condition..plsss thank u..
29th April 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 562

2,947 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbkarun

hello,
i have tried to install kitkat version for galaxy y duos s6102,for that i installed clockwork mod
n cynogenmod n kitkat file..but after installing the screen goes blank,nothing appears except samsung logo screen,
help me to recover to its original condition..plsss thank u..

Did you do a backup in CWM? If not, lesson learned, hmm? If you didn't then you'll need to either find another rom that will work for you and boot back to CWM to reset and install the new one. If that isn't an option then you will have to restore to stock with the Odin tool.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2619565

Please provide the link to the CM rom you used and describe how you tried to install so we can see if there is something wrong with how you installed or the rom itself, if you want.
30th April 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Did you do a backup in CWM? If not, lesson learned, hmm? If you didn't then you'll need to either find another rom that will work for you and boot back to CWM to reset and install the new one. If that isn't an option then you will have to restore to stock with the Odin tool.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2619565

Please provide the link to the CM rom you used and describe how you tried to install so we can see if there is something wrong with how you installed or the rom itself, if you want.

Thanks for the reply..
I didnt take up any backup :/

well i used this link to update or flashing..
http://howtoroots.com/how-to-update-...id-kitkat-4-4/

just samsung logo appears and recovery mode only cwm recovery mode comes and i even wiped dalvik cache
and i went to samsung service centre,they said it cant be recovered as i tried to root using other version of galaxy y maybe samsung galaxy s5360 rather than its original galaxy s6102,so it cant be recovered they said.

I followed the steps they said in the site,but the cell got stuck,just samsung logo screen comes all the time.

so what to do..
Do i have to follow steps you said above using odin? Does it works?
Is it guaranteed it will be unbricked and will be working fine after doing all those steps u mentioned using odin?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread