Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Android 4.4.2 Roms reboot after Touch

OP kamran.matrix

29th April 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
hi
i unlock my amaze device then install cmw recovery and root it then install 3 diffrent 4.4.2 cm11 roms but all of them after boot up when i touched them they were freeze and reset
i figure s-off and superCID may fix it but nothing changed
also i downgrade my hboot from 1.92.0000 to 1.90.0005 but then nothing changed either
What should i do guys??!
help me on this please
29th April 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag San Pedro
Thanks Meter: 121
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
freeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran.matrix

hi
i unlock my amaze device then install cmw recovery and root it then install 3 diffrent 4.4.2 cm11 roms but all of them after boot up when i touched them they were freeze and reset
i figure s-off and superCID may fix it but nothing changed
also i downgrade my hboot from 1.92.0000 to 1.90.0005 but then nothing changed either
What should i do guys??!
help me on this please

Nice that you were able to so successfully do all the things that you did.
Custom ROM's won't work unless the Amaze is first updated from official GB to official ICS.
It provides a radio, among other things.
International version:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167596
American version:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1915907
30th April 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Smile Thanks it worked
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbergonzi

Nice that you were able to so successfully do all the things that you did.
Custom ROM's won't work unless the Amaze is first updated from official GB to official ICS.
It provides a radio, among other things.
International version:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167596
American version:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1915907

Tnx man it works

and one more question:
How did u all people learn all that?
how can i learn how to coock rom and write new kernel or radio or update hboot?
where is the source?
Tnx again.
30th April 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag San Pedro
Thanks Meter: 121
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
how to
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran.matrix

Tnx man it works

and one more question:
How did u all people learn all that?
how can i learn how to coock rom and write new kernel or radio or update hboot?
where is the source?
Tnx again.

Glad it worked for you.
The little bit I know comes from the people here before me, and from using the "Search" function here and on google.
Try it out and see if you like it, with a test phrase like, "how to cook a rom."
The Following User Says Thank You to pbergonzi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes