Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,990 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for Best Moto G Cases to Buy in India

Tip us?

kunalkumar2611
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone Looking for Best Moto G Cases to Buy in India

Hi All,
I just got my Moto G, and i am now looking at buying a case for it. I am not really favoured towards the official motorolla ones listed in Flipkart.
I am looking for something below Rs. 400. Also it should give me the matte finish intead of the plastic and should be covering all the edges.

I found few online below are the links. Not sure if they are worthy.
all your views will ba appreciated.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/For-Motorola-...item417e0b45ab

http://www.ebay.in/itm/High-Quality-...item27e09770e3

http://www.ebay.in/itm/MOTO-G-BLACK-...item3f32314495

prantik007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile I got this

HEY, I bought the Amzer case for moto G. its great man. i have used amzer products earlier too..theyare super durable,fits perfectly & provide protection too

w ww . ebay . in/ itm/ AMZER-PUDDING-TPU-SKIN-CASE-BACK-COVER-CARRY-POUCH-FOR-MOTOROLA-MOTO-G-XT1032-/111249202278?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item19e 6f81c66 (remove gaps from link)

This one...it has matt back too

kunalkumar2611
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks buddy. It is good. But i m chking if i can get any hard case one before ending up in buying amzer.

thegreatsid
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I am using the Amzer case too which I ordered from flipkart, I think its the perfect case and it has a nice finish too. (though I think I'll use a very fine sandpaper to make the sides of this cover matte instead of the slippery gloss it is.)

BUt seriously, Amzer is the one you should go for instead of some other cheap ones which cost Rs. 100-150 less than Amzer cover, it provides excellent drop protection and doesnt add as much bulk as you'd expect from a TPU case.

rugerredhawk
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatsid View Post
I am using the Amzer case too which I ordered from flipkart, I think its the perfect case and it has a nice finish too. (though I think I'll use a very fine sandpaper to make the sides of this cover matte instead of the slippery gloss it is.)

BUt seriously, Amzer is the one you should go for instead of some other cheap ones which cost Rs. 100-150 less than Amzer cover, it provides excellent drop protection and doesnt add as much bulk as you'd expect from a TPU case.
Amzer makes a couple different designs from what I can tell. The 'hybrid' one looks like it would provide drop protection through the two layers, but it's bulky IMO. The other one just appears to be a snap on hard case, not sure it would do much good if you dropped your phone, but would protect it from scratches at least.

ruiner21
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ive ordered a bumper case like this :

h t t p://w w w. ebay . in/itm/New-Stylish-Flexible-Bumper-Cover-Case-Pouch-Frame-For-Motorola-Moto-G-/281313189789?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&var&hash=ite m417f929f9d&_uhb=1

Yet to receive. I dont expect much protection but atleast for times when we keep the phone on table etc...this should be fine I guess.

Had bought a cheap flip cover earlier (not much choice was available back then in india for moto g). And the plastic back of the flip cover broke already...upon removing just twice!