OP flyers2114

30th April 2014, 09:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag MI
Thanks Meter: 175

1,268 posts
More
This works great!
This charger is perfect for on the go. I have been using it for quite some time and it never fails me. I mostly use it for my Galaxy Note 3. But it can be used on many devices. It connects with a USB and USB mini port. It even has an intelligent LED status bar to indicate how much battery is left. Also, it has a built in flashlight that works very well.

The battery itself contains a Samsung 18650 power cell. It has built in security protection for a short circuit and over current protection. So the unit will shutdown, if either occurs. It has a very lightweight design. Weighs just a bit over 5 ounces. It is 3.9 inches long and 1.6 inches wide. The thickness is just under an inch.

Using it is very simple. It has the intelligent LED status bar showing the battery left. Right next to it is the power button. You just connect the device and press the button on. If you need to use the flashlight, you just hold the button for about 5 seconds or less. When you are done charging and the power bank is disconnected, it will automatically shut down after a few seconds. So that it conserves the battery life.

Its 2.1A output gives it a very fast charge. I usually use this when I get down to about 25% give or take a few percent. It will fully power my device in about 45 minutes. That leaves me with enough power in the bank to charge it an additional one or two times more.

It comes in four different colors, black, blue, gold and pink. It also comes with a mesh carrying pouch and a micro USB cord. The best news is the price $27.99 and FREE shipping. They also have great customer support at RAVPower and each device comes with a one year warranty. Also a money back guarantee.

I have been using RAVPower products for quite some time now and I have to say, I am never disappointed. You can find all their products HERE You can order this product from there and it will take you to the Amazon store to complete the purchase. Give it a go if you have power needs!

CONTENTS:
RAVPower Luster 6000mAh Battery Pack
Micro USB Cord
Mesh Carrying Bag

FEATURES:
Battery Capacity: 6000mAh
Battery Type: Li-ion
Input: DC 5V/1.5A
Output: DC 5V/2.1A
Life Cycles: 500+
Charging Time: 5 Hours
Dimensions: 3.9 x 0.8 x 1.6in (99.1 x 2.0 x 40.6mm)
Weight: 4.3oz (121.9g)
Warranty: 1 Year
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71DyOfrHSkL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	2717147  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, battery life, chargers
Previous Thread Next Thread