Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 52,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TaoTronics® TT-MK003 Mini Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard

Tip us?

flyers2114
Old
(Last edited by flyers2114; 30th April 2014 at 08:55 AM.) Reason: Forgot link for where to get it....derp!
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 174
Post TaoTronics® TT-MK003 Mini Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard

If you’re looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that's portable and can be used on many devices, then the TaoTronics® TT-MK003 Mini Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard is for you.
It uses two AAA batteries. The keyboard is very easy to pair with your devices. It does not drop very often, but when it does, it reconnects rather quickly. It is built slightly tilted. It has a nice finish that is a mono shiny look. It sits easily in my lap or on a table. The overall quality is very good.

I am typing this review with it. It types with no noticeable lag, the buttons are very smooth and it is very slim. It will fit easily into a briefcase or backpack. I used it on my Home Theater, Laptop, and Tablet and even on my Galaxy Note 3, just for the heck of it. It paired with them all quickly and worked flawlessly on all.
The only drawback that I had is that it has no light indicating caps lock is on.
My conclusion is that for the price and if you are looking for something to make your typing life easier, then I highly recommend this for you. Give it a go!

Get it HERE

CONTENTS:
TaoTronics Mini Wireless Keyboard
User Manual

FEATURES:
Bluetooth Version: 3.0
Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
Operating Range: 33ft (10m)
Supported OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Battery Type: 2x (AAA) (Not Included)
Dimensions: 11.81 x 5.98 x 0.43in (300 x 152 x 10.8mm)
Weight: 9.12oz (260.5g)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	717XPW+zZAL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	2715116   Click image for larger version

Name:	71j+J9LGeXL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	2715119  

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 2,037
Android specific keys for Home, Back, Enter, Setting, etc? I see multimedia and volume keys, would be curious about other android specific keys?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flyers2114
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron View Post
Android specific keys for Home, Back, Enter, Setting, etc? I see multimedia and volume keys, would be curious about other android specific keys?
Volume is the only one that I noticed right off. There may be more, but let me double check it and get back to you.

Tags
bluetooth, cheap, keyboard, tablets