FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Overheat in ExistenZ rom 3.3.0

205 posts
Thanks Meter: 23
 
By aliiahmed.20, Senior Member on 28th April 2014, 03:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2014, 07:52 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have big lags on my SP and always low ram memory ( only 70 MB free. I have also problem with overheating.. Even if I surf in the internet or watching YouTube.
 
 
29th April 2014, 08:50 PM |#12  
noahvt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 447
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saluter

I have big lags on my SP and always low ram memory ( only 70 MB free. I have also problem with overheating.. Even if I surf in the internet or watching YouTube.

There are people that have the problems that you have and there are people with NO problems what so ever there must be a version that had some hardware flaws or something that sony fixed in later Xperia SP's or something because it's really weird that like half of the people here are having these issues and the other half doesn't!

Just a simple question: when did you buy your XSP?
29th April 2014, 09:19 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I've bought my xsp this year in the end of January or February sth like that
29th April 2014, 11:31 PM |#14  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliiahmed.20

im not complaining about lag if you can read you can see my problems comes with battery life and overheating and yes i use my phone moderatly but not to the point where i cant hold it from the heat or that i have to charge it every 6 hours

You want a good fix? Take it to service center and pay the full load for a checkup and repair. Otherwise stop complaining about developing sucking and just deal with the fact your phone doesn't work flawless
30th April 2014, 12:49 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

You want a good fix? Take it to service center and pay the full load for a checkup and repair. Otherwise stop complaining about developing sucking and just deal with the fact your phone doesn't work flawless

Okay i did that already and my phone is 100% okay and stop being blind and look around the thread and see that im not the only special case facing problems and every problem i mention is a one that i didnt have with past roms so please say something usefull or dont reply at all
30th April 2014, 11:19 AM |#16  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliiahmed.20

Okay i did that already and my phone is 100% okay and stop being blind and look around the thread and see that im not the only special case facing problems and every problem i mention is a one that i didnt have with past roms so please say something usefull or dont reply at all

I gave you one; service center. Anything other than that I don't know there's fix other than a clean install and praying it won't heat

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C5303 met Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes