Few months ago I had a problem with the my grandma's Pentagram TAB 7.6 tablet.
It doesn't want to boot up (or charge-up).
So I've managed somehow to boot-up and done internally upgraded the firmware (20140115_v1.1 OTA).
The device is now properly turning on, but currently is a another issue:
The both cameras aren't working.
Internal Android app tells me that Gallery ceased to work, and another installed apps from Google Play, which are using camera, reports that they can't connect to camera.
- Name: Pentagram TAB 7.6 [P 5346]
- Model Number: PentagramTAB7.6
- Android Version: 4.2.2 (previously was the same)
- Kernel: Stock 3.0.36+ #127 Fri Nov 8 13:48:48 CST 2013
- Compilation Number: 20140115_v1.1 (previously 20131105v1.0)
Additional Info (provided by manufacturer):
- Processor: 2-core - 1,2GHz - Rockchip 3168 ARM Cortex A9
- Graphics: PowerVR SGX540 - 3D: OpenGL ES1.1 i 2.0 - 2D: OpenVG1.1, DirectFB, GDI/DirectDraw
- Screen: 190.5x113x8 mm
- Cameras: Back & Front 0,3 Mpix (VGA).
Is there a posibility to get & inject a working camera driver / get a fully working ROM to use with Rockchip flashing tool etc.?
PS:Some people are also got problem with HDMI, but due to I hadn't a proper cable, I can't verify if this problem applies to her tablet.