GO Launcher to Release Version 5.0 with Redesigned UI and New Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bugujun

Mar 22, 2012
Guangzhou
intro_banner_new.jpg

Hi dear friends! The new version 5.0 of GO Launcher EX is coming! This version has been redesigned from start to finish, bringing not only a new looking, but also a set of new features.
It targets to bring users simple and intelligent mobile experiences. The preview can be found here

Want to join GO Launcher 5’s beta program? Leave a message here or send an email to Dev team will send Activation code based on application basis.
Ps. The invites is extremely limited, please hurry up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryann0

Dec 20, 2010
This looks fantastic, been a while since I used any of GO's products, they had a bit of a juvenile feel.

Would love to test this out though, an invite would be appreciated.

d4v3w

May 10, 2012
www.dwynne.net
Please include me! I would love a good excuse to switch back to GO Launcher!

intro_banner_new.jpg

Hi dear friends! The new version 5.0 of GO Launcher EX is coming! This version has been redesigned from start to finish, bringing not only a new looking, but also a set of new features.
It targets to bring users simple and intelligent mobile experiences. The preview can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY0GWiVPSX0

Want to join GO Launcher 5’s beta program? Leave a message here or send an email to golauncher@goforandroid.com. Dev team will send Activation code based on application basis.

Reactions: svenja1211
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    intro_banner_new.jpg

It targets to bring users simple and intelligent mobile experiences. The preview can be found here

Want to join GO Launcher 5’s beta program? Leave a message here or send an email to Dev team will send Activation code based on application basis.
    The go app have been removed from here do to security concerns.

Thread closed

Bat cave One
    Please invite me too :fingers-crossed:
    Please include me! I would love a good excuse to switch back to GO Launcher!

intro_banner_new.jpg

It targets to bring users simple and intelligent mobile experiences. The preview can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY0GWiVPSX0

Want to join GO Launcher 5’s beta program? Leave a message here or send an email to golauncher@goforandroid.com. Dev team will send Activation code based on application basis.