Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

android 4.4 development, fragment_main.xml?

OP vondeser

20th April 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,
I started learning Android this past fall , I stopped for a while, I recently started again , I downloaded the adt and updated a d noticed fragment_main.xml auto generated with it. My question is , the books and tutorials I have don't have this xml while in them ,I've searched every where and there are nothing for it , I did read up on it on the android decmv site , do I need to use the fragment main.xml file instead of the activity Main.?
30th April 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Same issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by vondeser

Hi,
I started learning Android this past fall , I stopped for a while, I recently started again , I downloaded the adt and updated a d noticed fragment_main.xml auto generated with it. My question is , the books and tutorials I have don't have this xml while in them ,I've searched every where and there are nothing for it , I did read up on it on the android decmv site , do I need to use the fragment main.xml file instead of the activity Main.?

I have noticed the same thing and have not really got any clear answers, have you discovered why it is or how to revert back?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread