Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,289 Members 36,153 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I want help to choose rom

Tip us?

kikinfl2004
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I want help to choose rom

Good day,
I want 2 roms for galaxy note 2 gt-n7100 first one jelly bean 4.3 and kitkat 4.4.2 and please I want know how can I install rom on my device for first time,thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mohssineait
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default choose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikinfl2004 View Post
Good day,
I want 2 roms for galaxy note 2 gt-n7100 first one jelly bean 4.3 and kitkat 4.4.2 and please I want know how can I install rom on my device for first time,thanks

for jelly bean (4.3) i highly recommend you to install Ditto Note 3 (electron-team.com/ROM/v3/)
for kitkat, i think till now all rom Available based on leaked version. so just wait!

McLaren__F1
Old
Thanks Meter 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohssineait View Post
for jelly bean (4.3) i highly recommend you to install Ditto Note 3 (electron-team.com/ROM/v3/)
for kitkat, i think till now all rom Available based on leaked version. so just wait!
Incorrect, KitKat was officially available couple days ago. Theres some custom kitkat ROMS available now

Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
SanDisk Ultra UHS-I 32GB

erljayp
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikinfl2004 View Post
I want know how can I install rom on my device for first time
First, you try to root your phone and install a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP). They have their threads somewhere in this forum. Just try to search.
You may also want to visit different threads for both the 4.3 and 4.4 Roms. Try to examine their features and decide which is most suited for you
As for the instructions, each of those threads have their own installation instructions so you wont have a hard time.
Good luck, and i hope i helped you.

nikhilsnigam
Old
Thanks Meter 73
For jb 4.3 heads up for phoenix rom.. Dn3 v3.2 is also good but It has a very high ram usage...above the 1 gb all the time. As for 4.4.2 no rom is perfectly bug free as of now but still u can give a try to dn3 rc2...if you are looking for AOSP rom... I would recommend SOKP ROM. Its my daily driver... Very much stable and feature packed...and excellent battrry life unlike other AOSP roms

ROM tester

mohssineait
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren__F1 View Post
Incorrect, KitKat was officially available couple days ago. Theres some custom kitkat ROMS available now
All right. I myself look for Rom stable based on the official 4.4.2.
If you have one sent me the link.

bunglebp
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Id Recommend ROOT Phone, just search the android dev thread, Install Latest TWRP (v7), Flash DN3 ROM - prob best ROM and you don't lose any features (Packed full of features) If u like AOSP or CM then try them but id recommend DN3

DN3 ROM | Bunglebp Custom Theme | Custom Pull down Menu

Previously Sungsonic ROM with Redpill Kernel and O/C 1.8ghz but now Upgraded
Previous Phone Galaxy S3