Had the option to update it today (post date). I did, then uninstalled it right after. Here's why
- Open App, shows me some random assortment of all the photos on my device in no order
- Doesn't let me set which view I want to use by default (I want to use folder/list view!)
- Slow to load animated GIFs, if they load at all
- Even with "Extensions" uninstalled by TiBu, still shows "shortcuts" to Flickr, Facebook, etc.
- Shows me "Play Memories" and other bloat that I can't turn off/disable/uninstall
- One accidental click to the above and it wants me to download additional bloat
Back to quickpic I go.. simple, fast, no useless **** and bloat.
Last edited by Wiltron; 30th April 2014 at 02:45 PM.
Reason: Stock 757, Rooted, Locked BL